May 26, 2010

Fashion Designers You Mostly Like to Sleep With

Let's play a game, shall we?
Hypothetically, they are ambisexuals. So both ladies and gentlemen. Who of all the fashion designers in the world would you most likely want to sleep with? Here are our top choices, and not in any particular order.

Marc Jacobs




From Geek to Greek God. Who else can rock a Spongebob tattoo without looking kiddish but kinkish?

Stefano Gabanna



HELLO, Papi. My definition of Tall, Dark and Handsome. This tall, tanned, well-built, stallion Italiano is oh so lovely to look at. What's the secret for looking this perfect? I'll sell my soul for the secret.

Christopher Bailey



With his British accent - and don't forget the lion-like stubble - he can whisper nothing but bullshit in my ears all day, and it will still sound like a lulaby.

Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez




And this one is a package - threesome. I'll sandwich in between. Amen.


Oh-kay, I'm wet now. Better wrap it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment