March 17, 2010

Sexual Restraint...blah!

“I lack sexual restraint. Philosophically, I don’t see the point in it. I’ve never viewed sex as a precious act to be cordoned off from experience. I prefer to fuck on the first date. I make sex a priority because men feel more open and less ‘on’ with me after sex - I can get to know them better, and I’m sure I’m more open with them as well. And since sexual chemistry is important to me, it’s something I’d like to know right away. Delayed sex tends to be glorified sex, and while there can be glory in sex, I find that in the chemistry and connection between two people, not in the act itself.”


- debauchette, from: Sexual Restraint from a Woman who Lacks it (F/lthyGorgeousTh/ngs)

Head over to Filthy Gorgeous Fix for more

No comments:

Post a Comment